The Farmington Community Library consisting of two branches and serves the communities of Farmington and Farmington Hills in southeastern Michigan.
The Main Library is located at 32737 West 12 Mile Road.
- Between Farmington and Orchard Lake Roads on the south side of 12 Mile, next to the Farmington Hills Post office
- It houses the Heritage Room which offers an extensive local history and genealogy collection, and much more!
- The Farmington Branch is located at 23500 Liberty Street
- One block west of Farmington Road and one block south of Grand River. It is at the corner of Liberty and State Streets, next door to the Farmington City Hall.
Library Hours are the same at both branches as follows:
- Monday through Thursday 9 am - 9 pm
- Friday 10 am - 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
- Sunday 1 pm - 5 pm
A single phone system serves both branches of the Library. The main number is: 248-553-0300.
Check out the Heritage Room using the button at the left.